Turnkey solution for bathymetric survey vessel, the Integrated Hydrographic Pack, designed by Cadden, is a fully integrated system consisting of 3 essential pieces of equipment:
- a R2Sonic multibeam echosounder – bathymetric core system,
- an IMU (Inertial Motion Unit) which delivers heading, roll, pitch and heave data,
- a DGNSS RTK receiver for accurate positioning.
All the electronic is designed in a single rack, fully cabled and located in the wheelhouse giving the hydrograph’s crew a very close access.
The Integrated Hydro Pack offers several advantages:
- shipyards don’t have to spend times in sourcing the sensors, and taking huge time about the integration
- end-users can access a high-tech complete hydrographic system.
As project manager in partnership with our customers, Cadden’s provides training on site.