The systems we propose use the following technology:
- MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)
- FOG (Fiber Optic Gyroscope)
- Laser Gyroscope
- HRG (Hemispherical Resonator Gyroscope)
The precision lines are from 1° to 0.01° for attitude measurements.
Our systems accompany all types of sensor in varying applications: 2D and 3D Lidars for Mobile Mapping by drone, car and boat, single and multibeam sensors on hydrographic motor launches, side-scan sonars, the Echoscope acoustic camera, etc.
They are used to couple to drones, antennas, autonomous vehicles, etc.
The compactness of the proposed inertial and attitude systems is in direct relation to the sensor technology:
- The smallest systems, the Xsens MTi-1, MTi-10 and MTi-100 lines are based on MEMS technology;
- The most accurate based on FOG and HRG, the Ixblue and Bluenaute lines from Safran Sagem.
Depending on the on-board technology, the attitude systems and inertial systems can be subjected to very strict controls in the context of temporary or permanent exports (“Double-Use goods” requiring an “Export licence” from the competent authorities).